The Hilltop Amenities
The Hilltop at Clear Sky Ridge comes fully furnished and provides everything you’ll need to enjoy a peaceful, relaxing or adventurous stay—just bring yourselves and food.
- Sleeps up to 8
- First Floor Master bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- First floor 2nd Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- 2nd Floor Loft Bunkhouse – Barn Wood Bunk Beds sleep 4
- Main Floor Bath with vanity sink, shower and toilet
- 2nd Floor Bunkhouse Bath with shower and toilet inside bathroom, and double vanity outside of bathroom for convenience.
- 200 square feet of outdoor covered deck
- 320 square feet of sun deck
- Flat Screen TV with DVD/Blu-Ray Player in Great Room
- Flat screen TV with DVD/Blu-Ray Player and Wii in Bunkhouse
- Towels, linens, and all bedding provided
- Full service kitchen with pots, pans, silverware, cookware, plates, cups, mugs, coffee maker
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and microwave
- Toaster, griddle and coffee maker(no filters needed)
- Fire Pit with cooking grill (s’mores not included)
You can ride your ATV’s or dirt bikes to the Wolf Pen Gap and Fourche Mountain trail heads directly from the lodge. Once you arrive at The Hilltop and offload, you don’t have to load them again until you are ready to go home.
The Hilltop is one of the few cabins in the area with cell phone service, due to mountaintop location!
The Hilltop cabin is a non-smoking cabin, and unfortunately, pets are not allowed.