The Hideaway Amenities
The Hideaway at Clear Sky Ridge comes fully furnished and provides everything you’ll need to enjoy a peaceful, relaxing or adventurous stay, just bring yourselves and your food.
- Sleeps up to 8
- First Floor Master bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- First floor 2nd Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- 2nd Floor Loft – 1 Queen and 1 Twin Size Bunk-bed
- Main Floor Bath with vanity sink, shower and toilet
- 2nd Floor Bath with shower and toilet inside bathroom, and double vanity outside of bathroom for convenience.
- 200 square feet of outdoor covered deck
- 320 square feet of sun deck
- Flat Screen TV with DVD/Blu-Ray Player in Great Room
- Towels, linens, and all bedding provided
- Full service kitchen with pots, pans, silverware, cookware, plates, cups, mugs, coffee maker Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and microwave
- Toaster, griddle and coffee maker(no filters needed)
- Fire Pit with cooking grill (s’mores not included)
You can ride your ATV’s or dirt bikes to the Wolf Pen Gap and Fourche Mountain trail heads directly from the cabins. Once you arrive at Clear Sky Ridge and offload, you don’t have to load them again until you are ready to go home.
The Hideaway at Clear Sky Ridge is a non-smoking cabin, and unfortunately, pets are not allowed.