Clear Sky Lodge comes fully furnished and provides everything you’ll need to enjoy a peaceful, relaxing or adventurous stay, just bring yourselves and your food.
- Sleeps up to 10
- First Floor Master bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- First floor 2nd Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
- Great Room with a Queen Size Log Futon Bed
- 2nd Floor Loft Bunkhouse – Barn Wood Bunk Beds sleep 4
- Main Floor Bath with vanity sink, shower and toilet
- 2nd Floor Bunkhouse Bath with shower and toilet inside bathroom, and double vanity outside of bathroom for convenience.
- 200 square feet of outdoor covered deck
- 320 square feet of sun deck
- Flat Screen TV with DVD Player in Great Room
- Flat screen TV with DVD Player and Wii in Bunkhouse
- Towels, linens, and all bedding provided
- Full service kitchen with pots, pans, silverware, cookware, plates, cups, mugs, coffee maker
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and microwave
- Toaster, griddle and coffee maker
- Fire Pit with cooking grill (smores not included)
You can ride your ATV’s or Dirtbikes to the Wolf Pen Gap and Fourche mountain trail heads directly from the lodge. Once you arrive at Clear Sky Lodge and offload, you don’t have to load them again until you are ready to go home.
Clear Sky Lodge is one of the few cabins in the area with cell phone service (due to mountaintop location)
Clear Sky Lodge is a non-smoking cabin., and unfortunately, pets are not allowed.